Email Ben

PLEASE NOTE: This form is for leaving opinions on issues in front of Congress or other political and legislative messages. If you need help with a government agency, please use the Request Assistance form at this link. If you are looking for help on any of the following issues, please follow the link to the appropriate page: (Flag RequestsMilitary Academy ApplicationsPage ApplicationsInternships). If you are looking for a tour of a Washington, DC attraction, please use this page's form.