Veterans Resource Center
I want to extend a special thank you to all the Maryland Veterans who have served our nation and represented our state honorable in the armed forces. To their family members, thank you for your sacrifice as you held down the home front without your loved one for extended periods of time. The links below are useful Maryland and federal websites where Veterans and their families can learn about services available. If you have a specific Veterans benefits issue you need assistance with, please email me your information using our Agency Assistance webform or call my Baltimore office at 410-962-4436.
- VA Benefits
- Veterans Benefits for Active Duty Military Personnel
- Veterans Health Benefits Guide
- Center for Women Veterans
- National Center for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- Board of Veterans Appeals "How Do I Appeal"
- Burials & Memorials
- Maryland Department of Veterans Affairs